Personal Training in Maidstone Kent
For general health, weight loss, muscle gain, exercise motivation and accountability, general toning, specific fitness goals (like wanting to do a pull up or trying something aerial), or maybe you are new to exercise and just want to make sure you are doing things right. I am here for you. I am a qualified Personal Trainer with many years’ experience.
One to one training for you either at the studio or online
During our lockdowns one to one online has become the new normal and I am very happy to train you online via Zoom. You will not need equipment unless you want to invest in some weights or a band.
For best results I need to be able to see you clearly
Online, we can do Pilates exercises for deep ,core training, stretching to improve flexibility, HIIT & body weight exercises give a good all over workout and I can set you tasks for time we are not together. I can give you access to my online library of workouts as well. We can talk about your diet and eating habits. If you complete an honest food diary, I will look and give feedback and advise you on changes you can make to feel healthier.
At the studio I have weights, mats, aerial equipment, TRX and more and I like to mix things up. Expect to work hard, but also enjoy our sessions. I love to get to know my clients and think of you as friends.
|Sessions for 1 person||£45||£35|
|Sessions for 2 people||£80||£70|
|10 sessions 1 person*||£400||£300|
|10 session 2 people*||£600||£400|
- All sessions expire after 16 weeks and must be paid for upfront.
- No refunds or extensions on time.
- The 2 people that start the training can not change and extra people can not join without charge.
- No children at the studio while you are working out
- I need 48 hours to reschedule an appointment. After this time it will be lost
- Peak times are weekends and evenings (after 5pm)
- Off Peak all other times
- Sessions are one hour unless otherwise state